Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 26 May 2012

Picked Just for You

Happy Saturday everyone,

What a fabulous day - I'm so glad the sunshine has lasted until the weekend. We've been for a lovely walk this afternoon with my two little dogs - I even think my lily-white skin has picked up a little bit of colour!! Lol.

I have a little 'Thank You' gift to show you today - it was made for a friend after she helped me in the garden and is made from two beer mats ...


The base is an oval beer mat, covered with blue marbled paper from my stash.  The main feature is a square beer mat, covered with a paler blue paper from my stash and edged with a silver marker.  The cute little stamps are from 'Art Impressions' and have been masked and layered to create a garden scene, then coloured with my Promarkers.  The sentiment is stamped and cut out using a Labels Seventeen nestie, backed with blue pearlised card.  The 'Thank You' sentiment is from 'Just Rite' and is stamped and cut using a Circle nestie.  The flowers and brads are all from my stash.  

I hope the sunshine stays with us tomorrow - enjoy the rest of the weekend.  Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so sweet, I wonder where you got those beer mats from? I'm sure your friend will be so touched receiving this. Caz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx