Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 27 July 2012

Summer!

Hi there folks,

Well, it's Friday - that means only one thing - it's Polkadoodles challenge day.  This week the theme is 'Summer' and the design team have created lots of lovely themed projects over on the challenge blog for you to look at.  I have used my favourite 8x8" scalloped card and here's what I made ...


I used some gorgeous pastel papers from the 'Sundae of Seasons' CD, together with a fab little flower image from the same CD.  The main image is an 'Emma Canning' design and she is very aptly called 'Summer' and has been coloured with my Promarkers.  A collection of flowers accent the corner of the image and are enhanced with my favourite Marianne leaf die (LR0226).  I also used a Marianne die (LR0191) to display the sentiment (which is from the latest Pen & Paper Circle stamp set).  Extra embellishments include some pale pink satin ribbon, tiny punched daisies, a pink dragonfly brad and some taupe adhesive gems to finish the bottom corner.

I'm off on my holidays for a week early tomorrow morning, so I won't be around until next weekend to catch up with comments on all my favourite blogs out there.

See you all soon,
Hugz, Jan xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh I just love this card - such gorgeous colours! Have a lovely holiday x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Jan, absolutely love it.

    Have a fab holiday hun.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jan. Such lovely soft colours. Glad you had a super holiday and feeling refreshed!!!. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx