Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Christmas for the Girls

Hi there everyone and Happy Halloween,

Wow! This is my fifth day in a row posting - never been done before! Lol. I am definitely liking being at home and trying not to think about next week back at work.

I have a little card to show you today, made for 'Lili's Little Fairies blog challenge' - the theme this week is to make a Christmas card for the Girls.  Well, what better reason to get all my purple stuff out then :)  Here's what I made ...


This one's a 6x6" card blank covered with some pretty lilac snowflake paper from the 'Snowman paper pack', which is mounted onto some lilac card..  I added a piece of lilac organza ribbon across the middle before adding my topper.  The stamped image is LOTV - Twinkling Star and is coloured with Lilac and Amethyst Promarkers.  I added some sparkle to the little stars and snow with a glitter gel pen. The image is mounted on a Fleur de Lys nestie cut from the same lilac card as the background mat.  I die-cut some snowflakes from a piece of scrap and added self adhesive gems/pearl to the centres and finished with a little Christmas sentiment.  A fairly simple little card, but the LOTV stamps never fail to impress every time I use them.

I would also like to enter this card into 'That Craft Place's' challenge which is 'Tic Tac Toe' and I chose the left hand side column - Gems/Sentiment/Ribbon.

Thanx for taking the time to have a peek and enjoy your day, whatever you're doing.
Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Jan. A very sweet image and I love the lilac colour (a fave of mine) and all the texture.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet, love the monochrome look too!
    Thanks for joining us over at Lili's Little Fairies, in our "Girly Xmas" challenge this time . Good luck! hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx