Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 6 October 2012

Gingerbread Gift Box


Hi everyone

It's my turn to post over at the Studio 12 blog today and I thought I would show you another of my TV samples for the amazing Picknix 2 collection 'Gingerbread Twist'.  This little box template is so versatile and can be used for almost any occasion - this time I made a little christmas gift, using the gingerbread theme and filled it with gingerbread biscuits.


The paper and all the different elements are from the 'Gingerbread Twist' CD, with the addition of some die-cut shapes and my favourite 'Walnut Stain' ink to define the outer edges of the box.  The box template can be found on the Polkadoodles 'Paper Boutique - Vol 1' CD.

I am definitely planning a few more of these for little christmas treats this year.  
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this little box. Nice to see you back online.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx