Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 14 December 2012

Winter White

Hi there everyone,

My it's been a cold week here - the temperatures haven't been above freezing all week.  My poor little car has been doing a fab impression of an ice cube every morning!  Hope everyone is staying safe in all the ice and frost.

It's time for a new challenge over at the Alphabet Challenge blog today and we are up to the letter 'W', so we would like to see your 'Winter White' projects this week simply using just white!  This one suits my love of monochrome, but don't think I have ever used just white before - definitely a challenge.  Here's my DT inspiration ...


I used a 6x6" plain card blank which is topped with another square of plain white card.  I added three strips of card which have been run through my little dotty embossing folder for some texture. I touched the edges of the card with my silver Promarker just to define them a little. The horizontal strip is cut with my 'Fleur de Lys' Spellbinder edging die and I have wrapped a piece of 'Merry Christmas' ribbon around the centre.  The card is finished with a die cut snowflake and a white flat backed pearl, together with a little rub-on sentiment. I think it looks very crisp and definitely matches all this frosty weather we have been having recently.

Don't forget to pop over to the blog to check out my teamies fab work too.

Hugz, Jan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx