Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 23 February 2013

Hugs and Kisses

Happy Saturday,

Well, I can't believe that my half term week is gone already - where did it go? I love being at home so that I can craft, but alas will have to return to work next week to fund my obsession! Lol.

I had time to play with one of my new Saturated Canary images yesterday, and decided to do something a little different.  I'm really pleased with the outcome - see what you think ...


The image is 'Hugs and Kisses' by the very talented Krista Smith 
and is printed A5 size onto a border of pink paper.  
She is coloured with my Promarkers: 
Hair - satin, sandstone, caramel and burnt sienna
Skirt/boots - pale pink and dusky rose  
Hearts/tights - blossom and budding rose 
Box - satin, sandstone and caramel

I popped her into a plain black photo frame and decorated the corners 
with embellishments from my stash, 
including flowers, hearts, 
a Doohickey die-cut swirl and  small butterfly.

I think this will make a great gift for someone, 
but not sure who just yet.

I would like to enter it into the challenge over at 'Fussy and Fancy
which is Black and Pink.

Enjoy your weekend,
Hugz, Jan xx

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, lovely image and great colouring - love to see Black and Pink!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image, great colouring, love the pink and black x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring & i love the hearts & swirls x
    A really cute girly card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is lovely Jan. I have coloured her but not put onto a card yet. Love your design and fabulous colour palette.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning really love the image and the colours you have chosen are great hugs Txx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jan, fab image and great LO.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Jan you been hand picked in our top 5 over at Fussy and Fancy. Please pop over to the blog to pick up your bsdge hun.

    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx