Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 5 April 2013

Pink and Brown

Good morning friends,

I am excited to bring you some new products this morning from the fabulous Polkadoodles. Nikky has designed a fantastic new mini CD collection called 'Fredericka' which can be found in the on-line store HERE.  It contains a range of images, papers and sentiments that can be printed off and used in your crafty projects. She has also added several other products to this range, including a paper pack, a toppers pad and  a collection of black and white images which can be coloured (for those of you who aren't a fan of CDs).


Now, as it's Friday again already it means it's time for another challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog. The theme this week is a colour combination and is one of my favourites, so we would love to see your projects using 'Pink and Brown'. Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I made a 6x6" card using an image, papers and sentiment from the new 'Fredericka mini CD collection' mentioned above. The beauty of using a CD means that I can just print off the correct amount of paper that I need for a project, rather than printing A4 sheets out all the time. The image is coloured with my Promarkers and matted onto a layer of brown cardstock.  I inked around the edges of the sentiment tickets before securing them with a little brown button, tied with a piece of pink twine. A little die-cut flourish and a couple of pink heart brads finish the card.

Don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog and check out some more fab inspiration from my teamies.
Hugz, Jan xx



1 comment:

  1. fabulous card and layout - love the squares!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx