Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 3 June 2013

Vintage Lace

Happy Monday,

I hope everyone enjoyed the lovely weather over the weekend - hope it's here to stay!

It's time for a new challenge over at Make My Monday and this week Suzi has chosen the theme. We would love to see your projects using 'Lace and/or Ribbon'. Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I made a 6x6" card using a pre-printed topper, something I don't usually use much - but I adore these little girls and I though it went so well with the gorgeous backing paper and ivory vintage lace from my stash.  I also added a piece of black ribbon to pick out the black in the backing paper. Embellishments include some little felt daisies, three adhesive pearls and some letter tiles to spell the word 'vintage'. I love the sepia tones on this one.

If you have a minute, please pop over to the blog and check out the work of my teamies.
Hugz, Jan xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jennie, what beautiful lace and I love the back ground paper and so lovely image
    Gorgeous card
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! LOVE the neutral monochrome and I adore the lace and beautiful image! HUGS and hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, the black really makes a great contrast,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. An absolutely gorgeous card Jan. The vintage image is beautiful and love the sepia tones and pretty embellishing.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, it has a real vintage look.... well done Sweetie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, Jan....love the image and gorgeous lace xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow wow wow, this is gorgeous Jan.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx