Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 1 July 2013

Christmas in July!

Hello, I'm back today with our next challenge over at Make My Monday and this week Laura has challenged us to make a christmas card, hence the 'CHRISTMAS IN JULY' title!

Well, I almost went into a flat spin - never before have I opened my christmas craft box in July! But as they say, there's a first time for everything and boldly overcoming my fear I opened the box and made the following for your inspiration ...


Although I am a traditional girl at heart, I do love a contemporary christmas - hence the purple! I adore this little teddy bear image from LOTV - he has to be one of my favourite christmas stamps, so out of the box he came and I coloured him with my Promarkers and added a little glitter to his hat. You can't do christmas without a bit of sparkle!

The paper is from my stash and I added a white snowflake border which is embellished with little adhesive gems.  I thought the card looked somewhat plain, so I added some fancy corners in a dark purple (which are actually cut from a Spellbinders Fleur de Lys square cut into four pieces). Hope you like it!

Hugz, Jan xx

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely cute Christmas card - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful image that's colored perfectly. The paper is absolutely gorgeous!

    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card and great colour
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have this bear! Your colors are awesome, thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx