Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Midweek Motivation at MMM

Yippeeeee!

Well, that's it folks - here comes summer (or did I miss that), 40 days off school!! And 40 days to craft! Lol.

Right, now I have that off my chest, it's onto all things crafty and as it was my turn to choose the theme over at Make My Monday, I also have a little midweek motivation for our 'PHOTO INSPIRATION' challenge. Here's what I made ...


This time I just used my inks, instead of pretty papers and embellishments - using the colour theme, the oval, the bunting and the little birdie house. The oval is TH 'Victorian Velvet' and the stencilling at the bottom is TH 'Spun Sugar'. I stamped the bunting and coloured with a matching Promarker (pale pink) and then stamped the little birdie house and two ickle birdies. Quite a simple one using an oval aperture and a flower stencil.

There is still plenty of time to join us - just click HERE for full details of the challenge.

Hugz, Jan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx