Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 8 September 2013

Come Rain or Shine

Happy Sunday to you all,

It's time for my weekly post over at Sherri Baldy Art and as we seem to be coming to the end of the summer with Autumn approaching fast, I thought this little Bestie image was perfect. We had lots of rain on Friday when I was making this card, so I'm glad she is sheltering under her umbrella.  


I used image 735 which you can buy from Sherri's on-line store HERE.  I recently won a set of 'Graph It' alcohol markers and thought this was a good time to try them out. I coloured the image with just the Skintones set, which were perfect for my colour scheme. I even used the blender pen to make the little dots on the umbrella. Papers are from my stash and the leaves are stamped, coloured to match, cut out and glittered - I thought they made a nice change to flowers! Lol.

If you love your Besties as much as I do - watch out for the Blog Hop over at My Besties UK tomorrow - I will be back in the morning with full details.

Hugz, Jan xx

4 comments:

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx