Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 19 September 2013

Home Sweet Home

Good morning,

It's my turn to post over at STUDIO 12 at Polkadoodles today and I have made a little wall plaque using a combination of CD images and acrylic stamps ...


I couldn't resist the cute little house from the 'House of Hearts' collection and I masked it and added a few other stamps to make a little scene on a piece of craft card.  I stamped the house again on book paper and paper pieced it over the top of the first stamped image.  I then coloured the whole thing with my Promarkers. 

The background is one flat layer, put together on my computer using a backing paper from the 'Picknix 2 - Gingerbread Twist CD'.  The gorgeous frame, piece of lace and the sentiment are from the 'Welcome Home' section of the 'Picknix 1 CD'.  

The whole thing is mounted on kraft card with a piece of twine added to hang it with.  Hope you like it.

Ooo, and don't forget we have a brand new Polkadoodles challenge starting tomorrow and I'll be back then to explain more, but for now here's a little sneaky peek (but don't tell the boss!).


Enjoy your day,
Hugz, Jan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx