Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Midweek Motivation at MMM

Hello again,

It's time for a little midweek motivation over at Make My Monday and you still have time to play along with our 'SWIRLS and PEARLS' theme.  Here's a little more inspiration for you from my craft room to yours ...


I made this little set of three gift boxes using kraft card, then decorated them with lots of ink and swirls and pearls.  They are secured together with a piece of gold ribbon (recycled from a box of chocolates!)  I added some little paper roses and a couple of swirl die-cuts to embellish.  

These little boxes are the perfect size to gift a lovely set of jewellery - a matching necklace, bracelet and earrings! What do you think?

I hope you have fun with our challenge this week,
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx