Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 3 November 2013

Lottie Lionheart

Happy Sunday,

Well, my half term break is nearly over and I must return to school tomorrow, so not as much time for crafting.

It's time to post over at Sherri Baldy Art and I have my fourth instalment of 'My Besties of Oz' project to show you today.  Last week I showed you 'Tilda Tin Girl' and this time I have used image 645 - 'Lottie Lionheart', which you can buy from Sherri's on-line store HERE.


I think this one is my favourite and I love the autumn colours - the image is coloured with my Promarkers and all embellishments are from my stash.

Hope you can join me next week for the final instalment.

Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. So cute, Jan, love this image, and the colours are fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx