Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 15 February 2014

Fantasy Stampers - Challenge 4

Hello crafters,

I can't believe we are about to start our fourth theme over at my new challenge blog

FANTASY STAMPERS

That means it's been six weeks since our launch and we have had a fabulous response - thank you for all your support and messages of encouragement, they mean a lot.

So, here we go with details of our fourth challenge and this time our theme is


All you have to do is use the bingo board below and choose a line - either horizontal, vertical or diagonal - then use those items in your project. Remember you MUST also include some stamping to be eligible for our Top 3.


Here's what I made for my DT inspiration using the top line - Pink, Pearls and Lace ...


I used a couple of pink design papers from my stash to layer up before adding my stamped image - Fizzy Moon 'Wish upon a Star', which is coloured with my Promarkers and I paper pieced the star. I used white lace down the right hand side and a lacy doily underneath the stamped image.  The 'Baby' lettering is stamped and mounted on little die-cut tags; the 'Girl' lettering is stamped with my Clarity Letterbox stamps and mounted on pink squares.  I also added three flowers which have little pearl centres and three extra little pearls accents on the bottom left corner. Hope you like it.

Why not pop along to the main blog HERE and check out the amazing work of my design team. I look forward to visiting your blogs over the next couple of weeks.

Hugz, Jan xx




2 comments:

  1. Love the Fizzy Moon chap,a really 'soft' card Jan. X:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely
    such a great image and love the colouring
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx