Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 28 March 2014

Spring in the Air

Happy Friday everyone,

I have to work today, so scheduled my post ready for this morning. It's time for our midway motivation over at Polkadoodles for the current challenge, which is

'SPRING IS IN THE AIR'

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration using the fabulous 'Sugarplum Daisy CD' ...


This one is an 8x8" scalloped edge base card, covered with lush papers from the CD. The image is also printed from the CD collection, together with the cute little sentiment. All other embellishments are from my stash.

Why not pop over to the blog to see some more fantastic inspiration from my teamies - and if you would like to come and join in the fun, you have until Friday 4th April to submit your entries.

Hugz, Jan xx

9 comments:

  1. Jan this is adorable, love the soft colours you have used.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this gentle card Jan,gorgeous design. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww such a gorgeous project for your DT Inspiration for the Polkadoodles Challenge

    Hugs Kerrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the image and the colors. The sparkle on the wings is really catchy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan, this card is beautiful. Love the pastel colours and that image is so adorable. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan such a cute card love the beautiful soft colours. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and I adore this cour combination x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have now finally got my act together!! Love the card very Beautiful. Katie xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx