Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Card Recipe 123

Good morning,

I'm back today with news of the next challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz - this week we have a CARD RECIPE for you. We would like to use one of something, two of something and three of something. Here's my DT inspiration ...


My clean and simple card uses 'one sentiment', 'two stamped images' and 'three adhesive gems' to make up my card recipe. 

There's more inspiration over on the main blog if you want to pop over and take a peek.

Hugz, Jan xx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty. Love the CAS look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the CAS lines and design, super images, calm and relaxing. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card, Jan, simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of this and the colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to go with the CAS look Jan. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx