Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 14 July 2014

Ribbons and Lace

Good morning everyone,

I am getting a little giddy now - only one week left at school before my summer break! Eeeek.

Anyway, back to crafting and we have a brand new challenge over at My Besties UK this morning. As always our challenges are now 'Anything Goes', but we have an optional theme if anyone would like to play. The design team were challenged to use the theme of

'RIBBONS & LACE'

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration, using Sherri's gorgeous 'Dancing Daphne' (image 826) which can be bought from her Etsy store HERE.


She is coloured with my Promarkers and mounted on card and backing paper from my stash. I have also used a piece of gorgeous white lace and a length of pink organza ribbon, which is ruffled onto a piece of double sided tape to give a little dimension. Embellishments include some die-cut butterflies, a pretty die-cut flower and a stamped sentiment, together with a few self adhesive pearls.

I hope you will come and play along with us this time.
Hugz, Jan xx


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the colours - Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image and card,love the colours and flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh this is just so pretty! Love Davinia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty i love your colors xx Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful so pretty in pink.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Jan, I like the adorable image and the butterflies
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. just beautiful Jan pink is one of my favourite colours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card.... love the pink too

    hugs
    Keeley x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww such a pretty card love your colour choices

    beautiful DT Inspiration for the Besties UK challenge

    Hugs Kerrie xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx