Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 25 October 2014

Something Spooky

Hello there,

Well, I made it to the end of the first half term and now have a week off to look forward to. I plan on getting my christmas stash out and making a start on all things Christmas in an attempt to get ahead. I will let you know how I get on.

Today we have a new theme over at my own challenge blog, FANTASY STAMPERS. For the next two weeks we would love to see your projects showcasing

'SOMETHING SPOOKY'

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I love working with my distress inks and decided to make a tag for this one. I began with a piece of white card and inked it with Seedless Preserve and Dusty Concord distress inks, taking care to mask out the moon area first.  I added a few hills in the background using torn paper and then stamped the tree with archival black ink (remembering to remove the moon mask first!)

I also stamped the witch and cauldron, together with a few pebbles at the bottom and some leaves around the left edge. I didn't have any stamps of bats, so I drew a couple in with my micron pen! I added Black Soot distress ink to the edges once finished and then mounted onto a piece of black cardstock.  I also cut a smaller piece of the inked card and stamped my 'Happy Halloween' sentiment and added to it to the bottom of the tag. 

I hope you can come and join in with our challenge this time - see you there.
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Great tag Jan, must get some dusty concord next time I'm in a craftshop.:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx