Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Something beginning with 'S'

Hello,

It's time for our next challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz - a blog full of inspiration and ideas for male themed projects. This week Helen has chosen the theme

'SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH S'

Here's what I decided on for my DT inspiration ...


I made a 'S'quare card (which is my favourite shape to make) and chose to use the 'S'entiment as the main focal point - this is one of my favourite sentiments for a guy too. I created the text on my pc, printed it out, then added the little tags (which I used my alpha stamps on).

I also added some die-cut 'S'tars which I passed through my dotty embossing folder (although they don't show very well on my photo!)

I hope you will come and join us with your own male themed makes.

Hugz, Jan xx



3 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment here Jan. Hope you are having a great break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jan...love the star treatment and wonderful sentiment. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the monochrome look, great card x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx