Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 23 June 2015

A chance to use your Punches

Hi everyone,

I'm back today with our next challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week Joan has chosen the theme of

'USE A DIE OR A PUNCH'

Here's what I came up with (based on an idea from Pinterest) for my DT inspiration using a selection of punches ...


All the pieces for the little dog are made using different punches and then assembled. The dots were made using the end of a pencil in the ink pad. A Stampin Up sentiment to finish off.

Hope you will come and join us this week.
Hugz, Jan xx

3 comments:

  1. Very clever use of punches! Your dog turned out darling and I love the polka dots. Fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogown cute Jan, great use of those punches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing what you can do with punches! Such a great iamge
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx