Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 15 June 2015

Here Comes Summer at My Besties UK

Hello there,

I have a little tag to show you today for the 'Same but Different' post over at My Besties UK. Once a month the team showcase one of Sherri's gorgeous images and all make projects using that same image - I love how this shows so many different styles using just one image.

This month it was my turn to choose the theme and image, so this is what I made for my 'Here Comes Summer' theme using image 359. She is called 'Garden Flower Fairy Petals and can be purchased from Sherri's online store here ...


I do love making my tags, as you all know - but never do anything with them afterwards (I was thinking of making them all into a 'Tag Book' - but that's another project!)

The image is coloured with my Promarkers and has a little added crystal glitter on her wings. All other components are from my own stash.

I hope you will pop over to the blog - if you leave a comment for the design team you may just be lucky enough to win the digi to use on your own crafty projects.

Hugz, Jan xx



5 comments:

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx