Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 12 June 2015

I is for Indigo

Hello there,

I'm back today with the next letter at the Alphabet Challenge and Pat has chosen the theme 'INDIGO AND CREAM' for the letter 'I'. Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


It's a relatively quick make today which is 6x6" in size and is made using layers of milk cardstock and a shimmery navy paper which I had in my stash. I also added a strip of lace daisies and a piece of torn book paper before adding my little stamped house, which is a favourite from the Octopode Factory.

Hope you will come and play along with your own creations.
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx