Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 21 August 2015

No Design Papers

Good morning,

Well, I'm off on my holidays up to the East Coast today - fingers crossed for some nice weather (and yes, I did sneak some crafty stash into my bag too)!

Over at the Alphabet Challenge we are up to the letter 'N' and Helen has chosen the theme of

'NO DESIGN PAPERS'

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


This one was made for a friends birthday - hope she liked it. 

I cut a scalloped circle into a piece of copier paper and used it as a mask to create an area to ink through. Using a Clarity stencil (brick wall) I inked through with three distress inks - Picked Raspberry, Shaded Lilac and Peacock Feathers. Next I stamped the silhouette image (from Stampin' Up Serene Silhouettes) using black archival ink.

I cut the bottom section of the card away and replaced it with a piece that had been passed through an embossing folder, then covered the join with a piece of co-ordinating ribbon. A stamped greeting and a couple of adhesive crystals finish of the card.

Why not pop over to the blog and see what the team created too - hope you can come and play.
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Love our card Jan.
    Have a lovely holiday, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx