Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 15 September 2015

A bit of Embossing

Good morning,

I'm back today with a new challenge over at 'Cardz 4 Guyz' and this week Helen has chosen the theme of

'EMBOSSING'

Now this can be dry embossing or heat embossing - here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


Three scraps of card passed through my Crafters Companion 'Distressed' embossing folder and then highlighted with a little Gathered Twigs distress ink to show the embossing better.

Three matching buttons and some little punched banners to finish off, with a 'Thank You' sentiment from my Stampin' Up 'Sassy Sentiments'.

Hope you can join us with your own embossed creations this week.
Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. A simple design but very effective especially the DI you used to hilight the embossing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love how great these colors look together. I don't know that I would ever pick them until I saw your card. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx