Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Button Up!

Good morning,

I'm back again today with our next challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week it was my turn to choose the theme, so here we go with

'BUTTON UP!'

I know you all have a crafty stash of buttons out there, so let's see what we can do with them. Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


Now I know this is not a 'card', but I made this for one of my work colleagues for her baby shower. I chose to stick to neutral colours as at the time we didn't know if the baby was a girl or a boy. She has since had a healthy baby boy, and this project could easily be made using more traditional baby colours.

This is a great way to use up some of your button stash - if you are anything like me that stash is never ending (bit like the ribbon stash, and the adhesive pearl stash, I could go on ...) Lol.

I hope you can join us with your own 'button' makes this week.
Hugz, Jan xx

3 comments:

  1. Jan this is fantastic, a beautiful treasure. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic project Jan, love these button keepsakes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever and creative idea, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx