Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 29 October 2015

Buttons and Bows

Good morning,

I'm back this morning with our next challenge at Cardz 4 Galz and this week Kim has chosen the theme of

'BUTTONS & BOWS'

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I used one of my new Creative Expressions embossing folders for this one and embossed just the top part of my Co-ordinations cardstock, then sanded it back to reveal all the little scattered notes (which compliment the stamped sentiment too!)

My bow is made from beige seam binding and I sewed a tiny peach button to the centre as well as adding three feature buttons to the top right of the card.

Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, not seen that EF before. just may have to squeeze it into my EF box at some stage! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx