Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 22 October 2015

Clean and Simple

Hello there,

I have a very quick make for you today as a DT project for the new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. This week Amy has chosen the theme of

'CLEAN & SIMPLE'

Here's what I made ...


It took about 15 minutes to make, so was a really quick one!

I simply masked my piece of white cardstock (using some trimmed post it notes) and then stamped just over each edge with my swirly flower stamp using Shaded Lilac, Picked Raspberry, Evergreen Bough and Broken China distress inks. A simple stamped sentiment and a couple of little die-cut butterflies to finish.

Why not pop over and see what the team made for their CAS designs?
Hugz, Jan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx