Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 8 October 2015

Fairies

Hello,

I have another DT project to show you today - this time for the new challenge at 'CARDZ 4 GALZ' which launched last week. This time it was my turn to choose the theme and we would love to see your projects showcasing

'FAIRIES'

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


This one is quite simple in design with lots of layers for effect.  The stamped image is 'Never too old for a Hug' and is one of my favourite images by LOTV. She is coloured with Promarkers and has added glitter on her skirt and fairy wings. I made the little banners using up scraps of papers with a couple of matching buttons.

I hope you will come and join us over at the challenge, and don't forget to click the 'Follow' button to keep up to date with our new challenges.

Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Loving the colours, the layout and the cute sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx