Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 10 October 2015

Fright Night!



Hello there,

Well, I went back to school on Wednesday and my back is coping a little better - new pain meds from the doctor and I was back at the hospital yesterday for some up to date x-rays - so onwards and forwards as they say!

On a crafty note, I am back today with our next challenge over at FANTASY STAMPERS and the theme for the next two weeks is

'FRIGHT NIGHT'

So we would love to see all those fab Halloween projects - here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I love making these type of cards with the inky scene backgrounds. I started with a piece of white card and added layers of distress ink in Seedless Preserve, Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade and Rusty Hinge, using a piece of torn paper to make the hills and a circle mask for the moon. 

I stamped the tree (from an old Christmas scene set) in black archival ink and added some stamped foliage around the edges using the Seedless Preserve ink. The spooky house and fence are both die cuts that I bought in a pack from one of the craft shows a while back. A little stamped 'Happy Halloween' greeting finishes off the design.

I hope you can all come and play along with us for this theme.
Hugz, Jan xx

7 comments:

  1. Super halloween project! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely! Beautifully put together! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Halloween card. Love the colours you have used in the background.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan this is a brilliant card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those colours Jan, very spooky looking!
    Glad your back is feeling a bit better xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fab inky background with those spooky stamped silhouettes. :)

      Delete
  6. Loving the fabulous background colours and blending. The black die cuts look great against it and the tiny spider hanging from the tree is fun x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx