Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 20 October 2015

I Put a Spell on You

Good Morning,

We had a little jaunt over to the Craft Show in Doncaster on Sunday to top up my stash! I was a bit disappointed that two of my favourite companies weren't there though - no Clarity and no LOTV! I still managed to buy a few things, but not as much as usual though.

Over at Cardz 4 Guyz we have our next challenge starting today and Caz has chosen the theme of

'I PUT A SPELL ON YOU'

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I knew straight away which stamp I wanted to use for this one - it's an LOTV image called 'Abracadabra', just perfect for my design.

I decided to stamp straight onto some book paper for a change and colour him with my Promarkers. The design paper is from a new Tim Holtz paper pad (that just happened to fall into my basket at the craft show!) The little letters are printed from my pc and a few buttons just finish off the design.

Why not come and play along with your own 'Halloween' designs (and remember my 'Fright Night' challenge is still open over at Fantasy Stampers until the 23rd October - full details HERE).

Hugz, Jan xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous card! that was one of my first ever LOTV stamps, and I still love it!
    Odd how things just accidentally end up in your basket at things things, isn't it? Last time I told hubby I was just popping in to get a couple of MDF money boxes. I emerged two hours later with just a *couple* more items *cough* lol.
    For some reason there's never anything Tim Holtz to be found at our local shows though (except the occasional DI pad) :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Jan, this is so cute!! I love that image and how you've stamped it on book paper, fab idea!
    hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Jan, shame they discontinued the stamp. Like how you stamped over the text too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx