Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 15 October 2015

Pink and Pearly

Good morning,

I'm still not used to posting on a Thursday yet, but I am delighted to be back with a DT project for the new challenge blog at 'CARDZ 4 GALZ'. We are about to start our third week and Helen has chosen a beautiful girly theme of

'PINK & PEARLY'

To say I was in my element would be an understatement! Lol. Here's what I came up with using an old wooden stamp that I have had in my stash for ever ...


The main stamped image is called 'Dress Up' from Stampendous and I stamped it using Perfect Medium ink on pale pink vellum and embossed it with pink embossing powder. The sentiment is a favourite of mine and says 'Dance like no one is watching' and is also embossed with the same pink embossing powder.

Backing papers are from my stash and I added a pink die-cut shape behind the main image to give a little extra detail. The small flowers are Stampin' Up 'Petite Petals' and are stamped on some pink paper scraps and also embossed with the same pink powder.  Each flower has a pink pearl centre and the dress is also scattered with pink pearls too.  The extra sets of three pearls are faux ones made using my pink cosmic shimmer glue.

I think there is definitely enough 'pink' and 'pearls' there then - step away from the card Jan!! Lol.

Thanx to Helen for a fab theme this week - I hope you will come and join us with your own creations.
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. This sure is pearly and pink Jan. You looked to have had some fun with this challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx