Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 2 October 2015

Q for Quick & Simple

Hi folks,

I'm sat here feeling very sorry for myself today as I had to give in and take some time off work with my back this week. I went to see the GP yesterday and he has changed my pain meds and is sending me to the hospital to get some up to date x-rays.

On a crafty note, it's time for the next letter at the Alphabet Challenge and this week we are up to the letter 'Q' and Pat chose the theme of

'QUICK & SIMPLE'

This was a good one for me this week, as I can't sit for very long - so here's what I made for my DT inspiration using a new set of Stampin' Up stamps ...


It was definitely 'quick' and is definitely 'simple' - it took about 15 minutes to make! Lol.

Three simple layers of cardstock, the top two have a circle aperture cut out using a Spellbinders die. Then I stamped one of the 'Flower Shop' flowers and cut it out with the corresponding punch. I added a little Crushed Olive distress ink to colour it and then made my own 'dazzler' for the centre using some pva glue and black glitter. A little stamped greeting and some embellies to finish.

I hope you will come and play along with us at the Alphabet Challenge.
Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. this is so sweet!
    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your back problems - I hope it doesn't get in the way of your crafting! Lovely card, so simple and elegant, and the little dragonfly really sets it off
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx