Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 16 October 2015

R for Ribbon

Happy Friday,

Yay! Me and my poor old back made it through my working week - only one more before half term!

I'm back today with the next letter over at the Alphabet Challenge and this week Sheena has chosen

'R for Ribbon'

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration using a piece of organza ribbon from an old chocolate box ...



I used the ribbon as a starting point and matched the cardstock to it and added a scrap of matching design paper to make the pennant. The sentiment is from a freebie set on a recent craft magazine and is embossed with copper embossing powder to match the colour scheme. I added a little die-cut frame and pretty flower just to finish off.

I hope you can come and play along with your own 'ribbon' creations.
Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Jan! I love that beautiful bow and fab copper embossed sentiment! Enjoy your weekend!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx