Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 13 October 2015

You Rock!

Happy Tuesday,

I can't believe it's time for another challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz - the weeks are flying by!  This week Joan has chosen the theme of

'YOU ROCK'

Here's what I came up with for my DT inspiration using an image from the internet ...



I used Promarkers to colour the 'colouring page' image and then masked it and stamped one of my favourite 'grunge splats' behind it with black ink.  The lettering was done on my pc and I added a couple of red brads to secure the piece onto some mats and layers.

I hope you can come and join us with your own 'rocking' creations this week.
Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this! Great guitar, and the grunge splats absolutely belong there. Fab card! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super guy make! Perfect in any colour too. Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx