Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 3 November 2015

A Speedy Recovery

Happy Tuesday,

Well, that's half term over - back to school yesterday for another seven weeks until the next holiday! Although I must admit I do love this part of the school year as we approach Christmas.

We have our next challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz today and this week Kim has chosen the theme of

'HOPE YOU 
FEEL BETTER SOON'

Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


This one was actually made for a friend of ours that was recently involved in a motorbike accident, so I hope if cheers him up a little.

The vintage car stamp is from Creative Expressions and I coloured it with brown Promarkers to keep a neutral vintage theme. I used my favourite distress stamp from Stampin' Up to create a little background and then added a sentiment generated on my pc.

Hope you can join us.
Hugz, Jan xx

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous male card Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clever take on the word 'speedy' and the vintage car x Perfect card for your friend...hope he gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you made your image match the sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Jan , hope your friend recovers soon. My first idea was a motor bike and a speedy recovery but changed my mind when I found the topper I used !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, I love the old fashioned car that contrasts so well with the "speedy" in the sentiment!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx