Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Spots and Stripes

Hello there,

Well, for the first time in a long while I was able to sit at my craft desk at the weekend and actually make something! I have had no interest in crafting during recent events, but my stash is beckoning and it is time I got back into play.

So, after what seems like a very long absence, I am delighted to be back today with a male themed card as inspiration for the new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week Helen has chosen the theme of

'SPOTS AND/OR STRIPES'

Here's what I made ...


The quote is from LOTV's 'Quotables - Life's Journey' stamp set 
and is stamped in black archival ink. 

Why not pop over to the blog and check out some more fab inspiration from the design team.

Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan it is good to see that you have been crafting again this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is super, what a great card, Love that sentiment, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx