Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Something beginning with Z

Hello there,

I hope everyone enjoyed their extended bank holiday weekend - the weather wasn't up to much here, although neither was I to be honest. Still trying to make some tough decisions about the way forward - it's a near impossible task!

Anyway, on a more positive note, I have my next DT project to show you today, ready for the new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz - this week Amy has chosen the theme

'SOMETHING 
BEGINNING WITH Z'

Well, no decisions to be made there then, Z nearly always means 'Zentangle' for me, if it's appropriate - here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


Just a micron pen, ruler, pencil and eraser (and some black and white cardstock). Fairly inexpensive to make, but clever results. I added a little LOTV stamped image in the centre, which could be changed to suit any occasion.

There are lots of other things beginning with 'Z' over at the challenge - why not pop over and take a peek.

Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan this is stunning I love your design it is amazing what you can do with a black pen. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx