Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 5 July 2016

In the Country

Hi there,

It's a happy day today - off to the airport later to pick up my girlies after their week in Zante. Can't believe how much I missed them!

I have my new DT inspiration for the next challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz today and the new theme is

'IN THE COUNTRY'

Here's what I made using one of my LOTV stamps ...


The stamp is called 'In the Country', so a perfect choice for the challenge. I coloured it using my Faber Castell colouring pencils for a change.

Why not pop over and take a look at some more fab inspiration over at the challenge.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous card I love the stamp you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and lovely easel card

    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx