Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year!

Well, that's the end of another year and I'm not sure where it went either!

I just wanted to catch up with you all before everyone returns to work next week. As many of you know it's been a roller coaster of a year for me, what with losing my mum early on in the year, my husband taking medical retirement, taking a leap of faith with redundancy from a job I'd held for fourteen years, then another door opening in my craft world where I can now be happy. Yep, definitely a roller coaster of a ride!

So, as we begin 2017 I've had to make a few changes here in blogland. After much soul searching, I have decided to close my challenge blog at Fantasy Stampers due to my extra work commitments.

As many of you will remember, Fantasy Stampers was my baby - I designed the blog and created the challenge back in January 2014, so this would be our 3rd anniversary.  This hasn't been an easy decision, but I was finding it increasingly difficult to keep up with all my blog commitments and the blog I run at the Alphabet Challenge is much more popular, so I will be keeping this one running.

So, all there is left to say is a massive 'Thank You' to my fabulous design team (who I hasten to add are all now settled in at the Alphabet Challenge) - I couldn't have done it without you. A big 'Thank You' to all the Guest Designers who joined us on our journey, and last but not least, all of you guys for joining in and playing along with the challenge to make it the success it was. I have thoroughly enjoyed the journey and although there won't be any new challenges in the new year, I have only retired it for the time being (whose to say I can't resurrect it in the future when I have more time)!

So, I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year and let's hope that 2017 has some interesting things to bring.

Big hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan Happy New Year to you and your family. You have certainly had a difficult year one way and another. I do wish you all the best for 2017. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Jan, I wish you only the best for a wonderful 2017. Sorry to hear that you are closing the Fantasy Stampers blog but fully understand, I really enjoyed being a GDT for the past few years :)
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx